Wednesday, February 22, 2006

third period english 2

We are having a little contest here in third period. Whoever finishes first in writng 250 words, gets a greasy fried burrito with salsa. Louis just said for me to make sense. He forgets he is in Murphy's english 2 class which is no longer language class for people like pine sitters like louis/luis.
Then he thinks he is going to play summer league basketball,but he forget that he needs tobe eligible, which i am not sure that Louis/luis can even spell correctly.

So, the content. How many words so far? No louis/luis I do not wear a tupa, which i admit i don't know how to spell. but I remember what my father used to say, " when you are old, I will come and pee on your bald head." which is what I say to louis/luis even though I am not yet bald, and he will soon be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home