Friday blues and educational games
Well, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was too exhausted as I usually am on Fridays. I can't read or write at all after school time. Even though i went to Starbucks for a hot one; all to no avail because i still couldn't write.
We played homonym bingo yesterday: but a word of advice, don't play for more than 30 minutes or so. At least my kids can't handle it. they started cussing and complaining and making fun of the same sentences like the dumb asses they are.
so not only do i not show movies--educational movies are too boring for my retards--games have serious limits too. you know the old ed babb adage, 'change activities every 20 minutes.' but then the problem is the students don't retain anything because they are always in transitions between transitions and they don't tranition well.
enough about fridays and ed games.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home